www.blogbangboom.com - BlogBangBoom.com
Posted 04/11/2023 by OUTDOOR KEEPERS

service keepers

service keepers

Prevents Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

In addition to fires, a blocked dryer vent can also cause carbon monoxide to back up into the building. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, and even death. By cleaning the vent, you can prevent this dangerous gas from entering your building.

Improves Indoor Air Quality

A clogged dryer vent can also cause humidity to build up in the building, leading to mold and mildew growth. This can have a negative impact on indoor air quality, potentially causing respiratory problems for building occupants. By cleaning the vent, you can reduce the risk of mold and mildew growth and improve indoor air quality.


#gutter_cleaning #power_washing #solar_panel_cleaning #gutter_downspout_repair #roof_cleaning #window_cleaning #gutter_protection_system #trash_chute_cleaning #junk_removal #pigeon_abatement # sump_pump #catch_basin_and_lateral_line



Contact Member See Phone Number View Listing
Our Family of FREE Listing Sites: